Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rantings...

This is how I entertained my civics class the day before the release of the 'O'-level results: http://abc.go.com/games/millionairetv/game/
http://www.addictinggames.com/archives.html (think this title is grammatically wrong! Shouldn't it be 'addictive games'??)

They introduced me to 'Meal or no meal' and 'The impossible quiz' (I just clicked the answers for them, had no idea how they came to the answer!)...the things kids do when they are bored :P

Don't think that many of them will stay...and probably won't stay in the same class so didn't exactly take the time to learn all their names...sigh, quite bad, but wasn't sure it'll be worth the effort

'O'-level results seem pretty good...stress! What will the 'A'-level results be like?!

Another advertisement...If you go on our NY website, you'll see a banner for a new talent show "Nanyang's Got Talent". This is meant to replace Synergy and we are looking for assorted talents, not just singers like 'The One'. So if you know any juniors who can do street dance or magic tricks, encourage them to sign up ok. Or let me know and I'll go suss them out! 'Cos a little difficult to find participants.... Don't ask me why I'm involved in these things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home