Sunday, October 28, 2007

3 more days...counting down...

3 more days to go!
Anyway, I'll be in school on Mon and Tues for last-min questions.

Will be putting up whatever I can here over the next 2 days (will put up the "S&T solves envt problems" outline tmr) so you can check here for any last min advice. If you are feeling overwhelmed by all the info, it's ok, it's not compulsory to read everything, just absorb whatever you can.

I'll station myself outside the staffroom on Tues after Computing paper in the morning and after Physics paper in the afternoon. I'll answer any last questions and will be revising some skills with whoever is interested. So you can drop by if you aren't too tired after the exams.

I'll also be outside the hall on Wed morning if anyone needs to shake my hands to pass on some "GP power" and extra common sense (ha!). I'm hoping my presence will help...

Of course, will be praying for all of you (and 0620 as well, if any of you read this). Short of taking the exam for you, this is the best I can do!

Till then, make sure you start regulating your biological clock and start sleeping early so that you are alert enough to brainstorm and plan your essays on Wed.

All the best to those taking exams on Mon and Tues!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home