Friday, December 01, 2006

Feedback pls

Since we are going to see each other for 5hrs each week next year, I'm trying to make it less painful for all of us :) Could you pls give me feedback on our lessons this year (what you like/ hate etc.) and suggestions on how I can make lessons more interesting for you next year. Pls also let me know what are the areas that you think you are really weak in and what you want me to focus on. I really need your input so that I can better tailor my lessons to suit your needs

Also, do you think that the mock paper lectures that we have with Mrs Ivay Lim's classes were useful? We're thinking of having it on a more regular basis.

Do drop me your comments or put it in the tagboard. Or you can drop me an email at peh_hui_peng@yahoo.com.sg

Speak now, or forever hold your peace.... :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home