Saturday, September 23, 2006

The dreaded Promos... (Part 2)

I must say I haven't been in the best of moods this week (I'm more worried than you!) so many of you have seen the 'evil' side of me. Hope I haven't discouraged any of you...'cos I know most of you have studied real hard and tried your best. I'm trying to bridle my tongue and be encouraging...*aargh* obviously didn't work.
It's been fun teaching you all :) and here's the last of my nagging:

1) SLEEP EARLY!!!
2) Don't PANIC
3) Drink lots of WATER (throughout the exam period, not during the paper....don't want you leaving during the paper for toilet breaks)
4) RELAX when you need to
5) YOU CAN DO IT! (what a cliche, but this is my most encouraging phrase)

All the best for all the exams!

*Will be checking this page these 2 nights so can still post questions here if you need. Will be good to sms me when you do though*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home