Sunday, January 18, 2009

Random musings


Many people ended 2008 with the hope that 2009 will be a better year....well....half a month has passed and we just keep hearing news that things are simply gonna get worse...pretty depressing isn't it? There is at least one article on yet another company laying off people in the papers every day...sigh...

Anyway, in the midst of all the doom and gloom, I've been reading a mindless book. Have been hearing how good Twilight the movie is so I decided to read the book...and...it's rather boring! Ha, I know many Twilight fans are gonna contradict me on that! I wanted to put up an article I read on the Straits Times the other day about how Twilight has basically turned everything that we knew and liked about vampires on its head - the sleeping in coffins and not being able to come out in the day and all...was quite a fun article but couldn't find it. Anyway, I heard that the next few books are supposed to be slightly better...shall press on and see whether it's worth it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home