Thursday, November 01, 2007

It's finally over!!!

Was going to post this up yesterday but was too busy celebrating the end of the paper :)

I'm sure all (hmm, should I use an absolute word?! maybe some of you like it!) of you are glad that you are free from my 'suaning' and nagging! It's been fun teaching all of you...am going to miss my kaypo D4, confused & playful E4 and 'can't give out papers properly' H5! And all my consultation groups! Ha, don't think your juniors will be as happening as all of you :)

It's been a long and tiring 2 yrs for all of you and myself. Yes, though there were times when I really wanted to use the 'shoot to kill' policy on those people who kept spelling 'extent' wrongly, or couldn't remember the characteristics of Singapore ha... and I'm sure sometimes you felt like doing the same to me as well when you had no idea what I was blabbering about! But we've walked through it together and whatever the results, you should all be proud of yourselves for all the effort that you've put in to the subject..you are the most hardworking bunch I've taught (hmm...though that doesn't say much since I haven't taught many batches).

Hope I've managed to impart some knowledge and skills to all of you...hopefully all of you are now more critical readers and thinkers who will be able to have intelligent conversations with other people haha!

I'll continue to post things up here (at least for a while)...some fun stuff or current affairs maybe (just to keep you up to date! Don't stop reading the newspapers!). Do drop by here often and keep me updated on your lives....I am always interested to know how my ex-students (wah, so fast!) are doing post-JC.

p.s. don't worry about the results and whether you've done the essay/compre correctly ok. There's no point in revisiting the past and thinking about the 'should have' and 'should have not'...there's nothing you can change. The main thing is that it's over, and you've tried your best...just look ahead, move on and wait for the results next year. Concentrate on your other subjects and get As for those!

Ok...I shall stop nagging...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home