Monday, April 21, 2008

there she goes again...ranting and raving

i've been scolding more people this year than i've ever scolded in my entire career (not a very long one...but at least a good 3 yrs :P). i feel that I'm justified in doing so...but realised that i've become a lot more impatient recently. and feeling a lot more incompetent and frustrated

is this a signal that i'm not enjoying what i'm doing anymore? that it's really time to go? i'm starting to become a bore and temperamental fusspot that i'd promised myself never to become. funny thing is, i just received an invitation to an moe 'teaching as a career seminar' today...ha, don't know why i'm receiving it but how ironic...

sad thing is, i'll probably leave behind people who dislike me and leaving to cheers of 'good riddance'...sigh, there goes hopes of leaving behind a good legacy...

just hope that the thing that may force me to stay will not come true...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home