Friday, November 23, 2007

Calculate your carbon footprint...

Have been doing spring cleaning and threw away my A-level Maths, Chem and Bio notes! Ha, I studied so hard for my As that I couldn't bear to throw them away...guess it's finally time to throw them out since I can't understand half of them (make that 90%!) anymore. So has anyone started a bonfire to burn your notes yet? I'm sure the GP stuff will be the first to go!

Or maybe recycling the notes will be a better option 'cos bonfires are not exactly great for the environment :) Anyway, since 'environment' was a pet topic for so many of you, you might want to check out this website: http://www.carbonfootprint.com/
You can check how large your carbon footprint is and even plant a tree to offset it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home