Wednesday, February 03, 2010

it's been some time...

Goodness! I haven't been up here for such a long time! I was thinking of letting this die a natural death, but it's such a waste...and I won't be able to keep in contact with some of you. Things have been moving really slowly. What a dilemma - I wish time will pass slowly so I can have more time to do the many different things I've got, yet I wish it'll move much faster so I can get the pain of 'getting to know new students' behind me and have more fun with them. Of course, having the CNY hols just round the corner makes time seem to move so much more slowly than ever!!

When I'm busy, I have a tendency to be distracted and browse inconsequential websites. Stumbled across this one http://www.sqwidget.com/ Quite interesting gifts (I'm not doing advertising here. No commission :)) 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home