Sunday, May 06, 2007

A word of encouragement...

I've heard that some people have been feeling discouraged because of block test results and all and realised that I've probably not been very encouraging to all of you either. If I've discouraged anyone in any way, pls don't take it to heart...I have a tendency to use 'reverse psychology' and sometimes I may sound too sarcastic and not exactly very motivating. Pls know that I'm rooting for all of you to do well in the A-levels even when I don't say it! Drop a hint or two when you want me to be more encouraging and I'll do so :)
It's been a tiring term for most of you, what with SYF, competitions, 30th Anniversary and all... do take care of yourselves and have sufficient rest. It's going to be over soon :)
Do let me know if you have problems coping with the homework and I'll see what I can do. I know I'm also pushing you all a lot more this term so do yell if you feel overwhelmed ok.

Hang in there and 'jia you'!
Here are some random 'cute' pics to brighten your day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home